Can i use ati radeon 5570 1gb ddr3 on my dell vostro 200slim

joemathew85

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2010
pls im a beginner. can i use an ati radeon 5570 on my dell vostro 200 slim pc.its havin a 250 watts bestec powersupply.i only have one hdd,dvd burner. processor is core2duo E4600 not overclocked.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
i couldnt' find info on your particular model as far as the card fitting, however all the rest of the vostro pcs i read about requered low profile cards , the best ati low profile cards out now are 5570's; however your model MIGHT be able to accept regular cards in your model ... there just isn't enough data published online about your series that i[ve seen to give you a difinitive yes on a full size card. good news is if you go with a low profile and no overclockign your psu should be abel to handle it.

joemathew85

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2010

its a slim cabinet. pnly low profile crds would be possible. but can a 5570 hd run on my 250 watts psu

Crysis? No, that's a very demanding game, with your current system+HD5570 i guess you can play it with LOW setting, depend on what resolution...
You will be able to play crysis, but with low setting, that's all.
But you will be fine with the other games, don't focused just on crysis... :)

Pixelation should only be a result of the resolution of the source file being lower than the resolution you are using. The card really shouldn't have anything to do with it. Are you using a higher resolution now? If not it could just be that you are looking closer at the image detail looking for issues with your new card but the issue was always there all along.