Is my kingwin mach1 enough for tri sli 480

TotalPhil

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2010
I am putting together a new system. I am deployed to Iraq right now but just trying to figure out if my mach1 1000w will be able to handle tri-sli for evga 480FTW cards and still have enough gas left over to OC the cpu etc getting the 980x I7 I am thinking its going to be right on the edge and was thinking about about steping up to the mach1 1200W supply I looked at the 6 12v rail outputs and amps wise I think the 1000W one that I allready have wil be ok but I want to OC building full custom watercooling set ups as well and will have cooling power to spare for ocing. Thank you for the help guys
P.S.
I have loved the power supply has been my fav of all the ones I have had over the years and def want to stay with the company.

AMW1011

Distinguished
Your looking at about 700-800w just in GPUs, I would have to suggest a bigger PSU. What case do you have? IF you get on that supports multiple PSUs then you can get a good quality 500w and power one GPU and some peripherals with it. This would be the most stable and safe setup. The HAF 932 supports dual PSUs and is a great case for the money.

TRENDING THREADS