HP Nc8000 or Pavilion ZD7000?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
December 8, 2004 3:05:07 PM

I can buy any of them in the same price. ZD70000 (3.2GHz P4 HT) is much
louder than NC8000, but it's P4, not mobile. But Nc8000 is in Centrino
techology and 1.6MHz (Dothan) and without DVDR-R. What do you think? I need
it for Delphi programming and Mutlimedia (DVD films, etc.)

Jacek

More about : nc8000 pavilion zd7000

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
December 8, 2004 3:05:08 PM

x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
December 8, 2004 11:18:40 PM

"C.Joseph Drayton" <kalek1@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> I am a computer programmer, and use a HP Pavilion zd7010us as my primary
> computer

Don't you think it's too loud? I mean all these fan noises...

Cheers,
Jacek
a b D Laptop
December 9, 2004 12:05:45 AM

x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
December 9, 2004 12:20:42 PM

Uzytkownik "C.Joseph Drayton" <kalek1@mindspring.com> napisal w wiadomosci
> Good luck with whichever machine you choose. I still recommend the
> zd7000 line because as I said in my previous post it is a workhorse.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Jacek
!