Intel g33/g31 express chipset family

hey

I just bought farming simulator 09 and i have the intel g33/g31 express chipset family video card i was wondering i keep getting the message that i need a shader model 2.0 in order to play the game when my computer meets all other requirments?
3 answers Last reply
More about intel express chipset family
  1. Becuase when it comes to games the GPU is the most important factor.

Your GPU is just an integrated chip and (even though I couldn't find anything on it) seems like it does not meet the requirments.

You're going to have to buy a dedicated video card with at least shader model 2.0 to play that game.
  2. Is it a laptop?
    Yes, any integrated gpu are bad for gaming. If you have a laptop then you can't do anything. If you have PC, get a dedicated graphic card, any graphic cards today are supported shader model 2.0.
  3. "Important Note: This product requires the Shader Model 2 which is a feature of your Graphics Card. Please make sure that yours is equal to or higher than the cards mentioned in the System requirements below.

System requirements:
    Windows XP or Vista
    2.0 GHz Intel or equivalent AMD processor
    1 GB RAM
    Nvidia Geforce 6800 Series, ATI Radeon X850 or S3 Chrome 430 GT graphics card (minimum 128 MB VRAM)
    Sound card
    Download-Size: 220 MB
    Installation-Size: 1 GB "

This is taken from the web page of that game. Your computer does not meet the requirements.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Chipsets Intel Graphics