Windows installer

I am trying to reinstall my Palm Desktop after a hard drive crash but
everytime it auto runs, error 1607 Unable to install. Installshield
scripting runtime comes up and I cannot install the software.
can anyone help?

mijiny wrote:
> I am trying to reinstall my Palm Desktop after a hard drive crash but
> everytime it auto runs, error 1607 Unable to install. Installshield
> scripting runtime comes up and I cannot install the software.
> can anyone help?
Try this. Read in its entirety to fully understand what you are doing.
Most likely you will see your Palm software in the list. Go ahead and
run the program and then try to install.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290301