question.

Rocky

has anyone got any of the the old maps from around 3 years ago? if so,
could you please do a flood in the ut binaries ng. please. also, if
you have any fun mutators, could you post them.

tia.

"rocky" <meowmix@removethis.meow.org> wrote in message
> has anyone got any of the the old maps from around 3 years ago? if so,
> could you please do a flood in the ut binaries ng. please. also, if
> you have any fun mutators, could you post them.
>
> tia.

I have dozens of disks that I have burned since downloading thousands of
Unreal, UT, Unreal 2, UT2k3 and UT2k4 files from numerous sites. If anyone
is interested in getting copies, let me know. I can post disk contents if
anyone is interested. There is nothing proprietary on the disks BTW.

Larry

Am Thu, 28 Jul 2005 22:41:11 GMT schrieb vbman:

> "rocky" <meowmix@removethis.meow.org> wrote in message
>> has anyone got any of the the old maps from around 3 years ago? if so,
>> could you please do a flood in the ut binaries ng. please. also, if
>> you have any fun mutators, could you post them.
>>
>> tia.
>
> I have dozens of disks that I have burned since downloading thousands of
> Unreal, UT, Unreal 2, UT2k3 and UT2k4 files from numerous sites. If anyone
> is interested in getting copies, let me know. I can post disk contents if
> anyone is interested. There is nothing proprietary on the disks BTW.
>
> Larry

Huh, 2k4 rulez. My folder has now 15,8 GB, so i would need 4 DVD's.

Awaiting UT2K7, i gotta buy a new Harddrive. There isnt any other Soft on
my System that consumpts this much of CPU-Power nore than Diskspace.

UT rulez... Moin