Hey, this is a build that i currently made ( i was originally going for an X6, but dropped that to get a better graf. card).
The currency is in euros, so that would be somewhere around 940 US dollars for everything.
I will be using this for gaming, Photoshop ( drawing ), Corel draw,...
Feel free to comment
PSU is 600w
HDD is 500GB
RAM is DDR3 and 1333Mhz
1. I dont know if you noticed, but that is the price for four 120mm fans, so that would be somewhere around 4.50 USD
2. Crucial Ballistix :looked for those but could not found them.
Kingston HyperX DDR3 1333 CL7: I found those but hey are really expensive, they are 150 USD for 4 GB
3. Be quite is a really good brand, probably one the best in the world, but again expensive. A 580W modular PSU (Be Quiet Straight Power E7 CM 580W) cost 94 euros (118 USD)
1. Ah ok then thats an ok price ^^
2. Prices seem way off from where u at and Egg/UK - have a link to h/w prices where u at?
I am ordering from an online shop called Azerty which is from the Netherlands. Here is the link(azerty). Believe it or not but this is one the cheapest and most reliable companies in Holland.
E-buyers is cheaper i think, but they don't ship outside the UK and Pixmania( if you know it) has a small amount of products to choose from.
I live in Belgium and prices here are even higher. Just to give you and example an AMD X4 955 costs here 155 euros, so that would 197 USD .