orb floor problems to sphere engine room

Can anyone help me plz,
I cannot get to engine room in sphere, I have three demon hearts have spoken
to lavok but cannot progress
slight spoiler below
I can see the order of symbols on the floor
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

but I am getting fireballed whichever one I try first

I did try to solve before I should have, but this should not of messed it up
and I do seem to have a lot of golem parts but the guardian has been made?

Thx if anyone can help I have not deleted cach/data dir yet and temp but
will if need be

ATB
The Chris

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

"The Chris" <chris_barry@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Can anyone help me plz,
> I cannot get to engine room in sphere, I have three demon hearts have
spoken
> to lavok but cannot progress
> slight spoiler below
> I can see the order of symbols on the floor
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> 1
> 43
> 2
> but I am getting fireballed whichever one I try first

The order is correct. Maybe your problem is that you
started with the wrong symbol. Try reloading the 'autosave',
(you game was saved when you entered the sphere
with the demon hearts) and start with the '1' symbol
right away.

Wim

"$0> The order is correct. Maybe your problem is that you
> started with the wrong symbol. Try reloading the 'autosave',
> (you game was saved when you entered the sphere
> with the demon hearts) and start with the '1' symbol
> right away.
>
> Wim
Thx for that though things r not looking good I am going to do a fresh
install

> "$0> The order is correct. Maybe your problem is that you
> > started with the wrong symbol. Try reloading the 'autosave',
> > (you game was saved when you entered the sphere
> > with the demon hearts) and start with the '1' symbol
> > right away.
> >
> > Wim
> Thx for that though things r not looking good I am going to do a fresh
> install

RCV: I am sure I am in the minority here, but I am going to recommend
that you try the game with as FEW mods as possible. Install the patches and
Balderdash fix pac and stuff, but really, give the game a try without half a
dozen mods.
There are hundreds of hours of game play, GOOD game play, without ANY
mods installed, I know, I've played it for years.
Anyway, the cleaner your install, the better in terms of stability and
if for that reason only, limit your mods to a reasonable number.
Personally, I nuke out the cloak of mirroring effect and use ONE new NPC at
a time - anything that effects game play I leave for others......

Rich

"Rich C. Velay" <RCVelay@remove.this.shaw.ca> wrote in message

> "The Chris" <chris_barry@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > "$0> The order is correct. Maybe your problem is that you
> > > started with the wrong symbol. Try reloading the 'autosave',
> > > (you game was saved when you entered the sphere
> > > with the demon hearts) and start with the '1' symbol
> > > right away.
> > >
> > > Wim
> > Thx for that though things r not looking good I am going to do a fresh
> > install
>
> RCV: I am sure I am in the minority here, but I am going to recommend
> that you try the game with as FEW mods as possible. Install the patches
and
> Balderdash fix pac and stuff, but really, give the game a try without half
> dozen mods.
> There are hundreds of hours of game play, GOOD game play, without ANY
> mods installed, I know, I've played it for years.
> Anyway, the cleaner your install, the better in terms of stability and
> if for that reason only, limit your mods to a reasonable number.
> Personally, I nuke out the cloak of mirroring effect and use ONE new NPC
at
> a time - anything that effects game play I leave for others......

I agree. Also, if you have to install mods, don't install them all
at once. There are a lot of mods that don't 'know' of each
other and work completely independent of each other. This
gives all kind of strange effects. Just try one mod at the time
and find out what is does.

I recommend that you play the game from start to end with
almost no mods installed. Once you know the story, try some
new mods. Often, after playing only chapter 1 and 2, you
know what the mod does. Then decide if you keep it or
try another one.

Wim

Thx guys, I have played it nearly to end once and done up to chapter four
about five times so was looking for new stuff.

I have taken your advice and my latest game just has Soubar (seems to have
features I wanted like romance etc) Kelsey and Dungeon be gone.At the mo
rock steady )