Flynn567

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2010
Im thinking of geting the 800D for my i7 water cooling build. its a great case on the inside but the outside looks are not so good.

Is there any good new pc cases coming?

ladybastilla

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2010
Case selection is a very personal matter as different people like different things. What do you want from your case? I'm currently on a case hunt too for my new build. As an example of what I am talking about, some of the stuff I need from my case is: usb / mic / headphone ports on the front, over 18" in height, a flat surface on top, enough air cooling (or options for it) to keep my graphics card cool, etc. If you have a lot of requirements its good to separate them into what you need v.s. what you want.

Also you could consider what you actually "like" about the 800D. What do you want to "keep"? This will help you assess your needs. For me? I'm looking at quite a range: Antec 300, CM 690 II Advanced, HAF 922, and CM Storm Sniper Black.

Anyway, good luck and I hope I helped at least a little. If you can help me understand what you are looking for I will see what I can do. Also, if you go onto youtube and look up 3dgameman he does some pretty good case review stuff. Bye!