UT2004 error

when i open the game an error interrupt the starting, the error message say:
an error in the library core.dll
how I repair this error whitout reinstalling the game? I don't have the
installation cd =(

--
When The Sun Goes Down, Darkness Begin To Rule
www.motus.gabama.com

    abraxas enlightened us with:
    > when i open the game an error interrupt the starting, the error
    > message say: an error in the library core.dll how I repair this
    > error whitout reinstalling the game? I don't have the installation
    > cd =(

    Why don't you have the installation CD? You did buy the game, didn't
    you?

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

    One of the UK magazines, PC gamer I think has a small article saying there
    will be a UT2005 at the end of the year based on the unreal 3 engine.

    It might be all smoke and mirrors but if it is true it may need the next gen
    of graphic cards to run it.

    For now I would buy the UT of your choice Original or 2004 and polish you
    skills.

    Vis

    Aaaaaaaaaaargh replied to wrong post. My answer refers to the one post
    below from senecs29. Sorry

    Vis

Games Error Message Video Games