UT2004 error

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 30, 2005 5:45:11 PM

when i open the game an error interrupt the starting, the error message say:
an error in the library core.dll
how I repair this error whitout reinstalling the game? I don't have the
installation cd =(

--
When The Sun Goes Down, Darkness Begin To Rule
www.motus.gabama.com

More about : ut2004 error

January 30, 2005 7:46:30 PM

abraxas enlightened us with:
> when i open the game an error interrupt the starting, the error
> message say: an error in the library core.dll how I repair this
> error whitout reinstalling the game? I don't have the installation
> cd =(

Why don't you have the installation CD? You did buy the game, didn't
you?

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
Anonymous
January 30, 2005 9:48:53 PM

One of the UK magazines, PC gamer I think has a small article saying there
will be a UT2005 at the end of the year based on the unreal 3 engine.

It might be all smoke and mirrors but if it is true it may need the next gen
of graphic cards to run it.

For now I would buy the UT of your choice Original or 2004 and polish you
skills.

Vis
Anonymous
January 30, 2005 9:50:08 PM

Aaaaaaaaaaargh replied to wrong post. My answer refers to the one post
below from senecs29. Sorry

Vis
!