DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I am getting the following message on two of my laptops. The onboard RAM and
NIC drivers are fine. Please help

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

NDIS.sys-Address F750DF0F base at F74F5000 Date Stamp 41107ec3
3 answers Last reply
More about driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

    You do not offer much information, see if this will help.

    TROUBLESHOOTING
    WINDOWS STOP MESSAGES
    http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

    --
    Good Day
    River Rat

    "Pectrap" <Pectrap@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    I am getting the following message on two of my laptops. The onboard RAM
    and
    NIC drivers are fine. Please help

    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

    NDIS.sys-Address F750DF0F base at F74F5000 Date Stamp 41107ec3

    Ok. The two laptops work fine when they are not attached to the network
    cable. If I plug in the network capable the users start to get blue screens
    with the following message.

    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

    NDIS.sys-Address F750DF0F base at F74F5000 Date Stamp 41107ec3

    As long as the laptops are not connected they work fine for days. When we
    plug in the network capable a couple of hours later they start to blue
    screen.

    We have reinstalled NIC drivers, varified the correctness of the drivers,
    check the onboard RAM, and blew away the network configuration and redone.
    All to still yield the previously mentioned error.

    Disable every antivirus and firewall and check if the laptop manufacturer
    has the BIOS upgrade.

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP