DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

June 9, 2005 11:18:05 AM

I am getting the following message on two of my laptops. The onboard RAM and
NIC drivers are fine. Please help

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

NDIS.sys-Address F750DF0F base at F74F5000 Date Stamp 41107ec3

More about : driver irql equal

Anonymous
June 9, 2005 1:27:01 PM

You do not offer much information, see if this will help.

TROUBLESHOOTING
WINDOWS STOP MESSAGES
http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

--
Good Day
River Rat

"Pectrap" <Pectrap@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I am getting the following message on two of my laptops. The onboard RAM
and
NIC drivers are fine. Please help

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

NDIS.sys-Address F750DF0F base at F74F5000 Date Stamp 41107ec3
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 1:27:02 PM

Ok. The two laptops work fine when they are not attached to the network
cable. If I plug in the network capable the users start to get blue screens
with the following message.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

NDIS.sys-Address F750DF0F base at F74F5000 Date Stamp 41107ec3

As long as the laptops are not connected they work fine for days. When we
plug in the network capable a couple of hours later they start to blue
screen.

We have reinstalled NIC drivers, varified the correctness of the drivers,
check the onboard RAM, and blew away the network configuration and redone.
All to still yield the previously mentioned error.
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 12:04:21 AM

Disable every antivirus and firewall and check if the laptop manufacturer
has the BIOS upgrade.
!