DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - HELP PLEASE

Ok. The two laptops work fine when they are not attached to the network
cable. If I plug in the network capable the users start to get blue screens
with the following message.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

NDIS.sys-Address F750DF0F base at F74F5000 Date Stamp 41107ec3

As long as the laptops are not connected they work fine for days. When we
plug in the network capable a couple of hours later they start to blue
screen.

We have reinstalled NIC drivers, varified the correctness of the drivers,
check the onboard RAM, and blew away the network configuration and redone.
All to still yield the previously mentioned error.

What is the stop number before the error?

"pectrap" <pectrap@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Ok. The two laptops work fine when they are not attached to the network
> cable. If I plug in the network capable the users start to get blue
> screens
> with the following message.
>
> DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
>
> NDIS.sys-Address F750DF0F base at F74F5000 Date Stamp 41107ec3
>
> As long as the laptops are not connected they work fine for days. When we
> plug in the network capable a couple of hours later they start to blue
> screen.
>
> We have reinstalled NIC drivers, varified the correctness of the drivers,
> check the onboard RAM, and blew away the network configuration and redone.
> All to still yield the previously mentioned error.

Maybe you catched a virus, or have some 3rd party software not tested well.
From your information it is impossible to understand.
--PA