unfairly banned from La Cosa Nostra

I have no idea if anyone - who can take care of this - will actually read
this, but I was unfairly banned from the La Cosa Nostra server while playing
Unreal Tournament GOTY on Sunday, 2/6 - and now I can't access the site!
It's the best, but can't play. I emailed lcn_manager@hotmail.com, but have
yet to receive a reply. If anyone can help, please contact me at
mktbhl@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Mike

DB

M Montgomery wrote:
> I have no idea if anyone - who can take care of this - will actually read
> this, but I was unfairly banned from the La Cosa Nostra server while playing
> Unreal Tournament GOTY on Sunday, 2/6 - and now I can't access the site!
> It's the best, but can't play. I emailed lcn_manager@hotmail.com, but have
> yet to receive a reply. If anyone can help, please contact me at
> mktbhl@yahoo.com.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

well if someone can help you i'm sure they'd want to hear the story
story first :)

<kaito_1000>