unfairly banned from La Cosa Nostra

I have no idea if anyone - who can take care of this - will actually read
this, but I was unfairly banned from the La Cosa Nostra server while playing
Unreal Tournament GOTY on Sunday, 2/6 - and now I can't access the site!
It's the best, but can't play. I emailed lcn_manager@hotmail.com, but have
yet to receive a reply. If anyone can help, please contact me at
mktbhl@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Mike
1 answer Last reply
More about unfairly banned cosa nostra

    M Montgomery wrote:
    > I have no idea if anyone - who can take care of this - will actually read
    > this, but I was unfairly banned from the La Cosa Nostra server while playing
    > Unreal Tournament GOTY on Sunday, 2/6 - and now I can't access the site!
    > It's the best, but can't play. I emailed lcn_manager@hotmail.com, but have
    > yet to receive a reply. If anyone can help, please contact me at
    > mktbhl@yahoo.com.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Mike

    well if someone can help you i'm sure they'd want to hear the story
    story first :)

    <kaito_1000>

Games Servers Video Games