hecjr82

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2010
I have a ultra 750w psu and I want to know if I need a better psu with what I'm running 2- 200mm fans - / 1- 120 mm / mobo, 4 gigs ram 4890 xoc and putting in another 4890 xoc today running crossfire, - my real consern is my crossfire, I dont know how much wattage the each pull, I tried resech but so far no luck. thanks and God bless

Solution
How old is the unit? What CPU are you using? How many SATA devices?

You'd really do better to just give us a list of all the parts you currently have in your build. My gut feeling is that it's not powerful enough, but that's mainly a guess from the lower quality of the unit and the fact that older cards require a lot of power.
How old is the unit? What CPU are you using? How many SATA devices?

You'd really do better to just give us a list of all the parts you currently have in your build. My gut feeling is that it's not powerful enough, but that's mainly a guess from the lower quality of the unit and the fact that older cards require a lot of power.

Solution

hecjr82

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2010
2- 200mm fans - / 1- 120 mm / mobo, 4 gigs ram 4890 xoc, ultra u12 cpu fan, phenom 2x4 940 be 3ghz / seagate 1 tb harddrive lg dvd rom. and gonna but another 4890 xoc in crossfire (what I was thinking is that if anything I'll take out my dvd play and or a fan to use up less power) what you think in all?