HP mobo doesn't have labeled front panel connectors..

crackajax

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2011
I have currently upgraded my case for the HP m9600t and the mobo (Manufacturer: Pegatron IPMTB-TK
HP: Truckee-UL8E) does not have labeled front panel connectors so I have no clue where to connect the pwr switch ad other connectors. Does any 1 know where I can find a manual or something to help me connect it.

dormantreign

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2010
I hate it when this happens. Google is your friend in this situation. Worst case you have to find the best matching motherboard Manuel online that looks like yours (Same Year) and wing it. Unless you know someone with the same machine as you. Sometimes there are boxes placed in odd spots on the MB with the jumper settings. These are your options your best bet. Worst case in a wing it situation is your leds stay lit up and when the HDD is being accessed they go off. The reset and power button won't matter which way they are connected. The speaker won't matter either. As for shorting it, just use common since from looking how other motherboards are setup on other Pegatron HP models. Good luck