Possible heresy-Bzflag

Alright, I know it's a UT group but, I found a new game and I'm really
impressed. Bzflag, it's a simple tank game, the controls take a little
getting used to and the worlds (maps) are fairly simple but there is
something addictive about it. And the community is thriving. Free mapping
tools (the game is free too, it's all free and open source) and lots of
folks playing and posting. All in all it reminds me of the old days when I
first discovered UT.

If anyone dl's it or plays already I got a server up (there's only about
80 of them). Just look for my name in the title.

--
{AGUT}DeadMan

Meltdown

{AGUT}DeadMan enlightened us with:
> Alright, I know it's a UT group but, I found a new game and I'm
> really impressed. Bzflag, it's a simple tank game, the controls take
> a little getting used to and the worlds (maps) are fairly simple but
> there is something addictive about it.

It's a nice game indeed ;-)

> And the community is thriving. Free mapping tools (the game is free
> too, it's all free and open source)

Yep! All I need to do is "emerge bzflag", hit enter, and wait a little
while ;-)

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

MeltDown wrote:

> Yep! All I need to do is "emerge bzflag", hit enter, and wait a little
> while ;-)

does gentoo already know of bzflag 2.0?

SuSE does. well, at least mine ;)

bye
[L]
--
Die unaufgeforderte Zusendung einer Werbemail an Privatleute verstößt gegen
§1 UWG und §823 I BGB (Beschluß des LG Berlin vom 2.8.1998 Az: 16 O