Which one from these 2 will run cooler?

Hi!

I'm going to buy a GTX 460.
Which one from these will run cooler?

EE (External Exhaust)version:


'Normal' version:
12 answers Last reply
More about which cooler
  1. We both asked about the EE version practically at the same time, lol.
  2. neither, wait for this one :



    hehe, both run cool.. the 460's are nothing like the 470's/480's

    benchmarks show both cards run at more or less the same temp, in the end it will depend on your room temp and not the actual card..
  3. What is "that" one?
  4. my MSI cyclone barely breaks 50c even OC
  5. does the cyclone have voltage control? the website says it comes with AB but does not specify the "voltage" info.
  6. Yeah, it does have voltage control. It says it on the box of all places.
  7. OvrClkr said:
    neither, wait for this one :

    http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv199/OvrClkr/Asus_TOP_GTX_460.jpg

    hehe, both run cool.. the 460's are nothing like the 470's/480's

    benchmarks show both cards run at more or less the same temp, in the end it will depend on your room temp and not the actual card..

    ^+1 that's the ticket
  8. OvrClkr said:
    does the cyclone have voltage control? the website says it comes with AB but does not specify the "voltage" info.


    it states "voltage adjustment" but afterburner currently locks it out. perhaps a future version will have it. I had to update afterburner just to OC the card further then the factory OC.
  9. ct1615 said:
    it states "voltage adjustment" but afterburner currently locks it out. perhaps a future version will have it. I had to update afterburner just to OC the card further then the factory OC.


    If you check the settings, there is a box you have to check to unlock it I think. I use MSI Afterburner as well.
  10. I'd go for MSI Cyclone. Best components, best cooling solution, best design...
  11. w0lfattack said:
    If you check the settings, there is a box you have to check to unlock it I think. I use MSI Afterburner as well.


    the box was locked out. once I updated to v 1.6.1 it became unlocked.
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Gtx Cooling Graphics