Dual Boot Win XP Home and Win XP Pro

I am attempting to install Win XP Pro into a second partition to dual boot
with an original install of Win XP Home. Both are installed and working with
the exception of an application that I installed in Win XP Pro that
apparently has some hardcoded assumptions that the product is installed on
the C: drive. Since Win XP Home was the originally installed OS, it has
drive letter C:, with Win XP Pro getting assigned drive letter E: when it
boots.

Ideally, I would like to have each OS bootup with its boot partition
appearing as drive letter C:. The other OSes boot partition doesn't
necessarily have to even be seen when the other OS boots, although it would
be nice. There is also a third partition on the drive which I need to be
available to each OS when booted, again preferably as the same drive letter.
There are also a CD-R and CD-RW drive installed, which prior to the Win XP
Pro install appeared as drive letters D: and E:.

At this point I am looking for the easiest/quickest way to obtain the
desired results, ideally without having to uninstall/remove either or both
OSes. I am willing to look at a third party boot and/or partition manager as
well as manually switching between active partitions within Win XP Home or
Pro prior to reboot. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

--
Best Regards,

Ted

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 20:55:01 -0700, tedjallen
<tedjallen.removethis@hotmail.com(donotspam)> wrote:

> Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Use PartitionMagic or similar.

--