UnrealTower is going down...

Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament, alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

Hi all,

For a little while (a few days to a few weeks), UnrealTower is going
down. I'm moving from a very small student flat to a real house,
together with my girlfriend! :) But, since the server is at my home,
and we're moving the telephone line too, it'll be down for a while. I
don't know when, and I don't know for how long. Anyways, I'll see you
guys at the other end of the movement project ;-)

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
6 answers Last reply
More about unrealtower down

    On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 12:25:05 +0100, MeltDown wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > For a little while (a few days to a few weeks), UnrealTower is going down.
    > I'm moving from a very small student flat to a real house, together with
    > my girlfriend! :) But, since the server is at my home, and we're moving
    > the telephone line too, it'll be down for a while. I don't know when, and
    > I don't know for how long. Anyways, I'll see you guys at the other end of
    > the movement project ;-)
    >
    > MeltDown

    Good luck with the move, Melt. I know I've done it too many times and I
    feel for you. See you on the other side.

    MeltDown wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > For a little while (a few days to a few weeks), UnrealTower is going
    > down. I'm moving from a very small student flat to a real house,
    > together with my girlfriend! :) But, since the server is at my home,
    > and we're moving the telephone line too, it'll be down for a while. I
    > don't know when, and I don't know for how long. Anyways, I'll see you
    > guys at the other end of the movement project ;-)
    >
    > MeltDown
    Safe travels Melti- don't drop the server or the girlfriend, especially
    if she's covering the rent!

    <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.org.imagination> wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >
    >For a little while (a few days to a few weeks), UnrealTower is going
    >down. I'm moving from a very small student flat to a real house,
    >together with my girlfriend! :) But, since the server is at my home,
    >and we're moving the telephone line too, it'll be down for a while. I
    >don't know when, and I don't know for how long. Anyways, I'll see you
    >guys at the other end of the movement project ;-)
    >
    >MeltDown

    Ugh. I hate moving. Good luck to you!

    "MeltDown" <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.org.imagination> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > For a little while (a few days to a few weeks), UnrealTower is going
    > down. I'm moving from a very small student flat to a real house,
    > together with my girlfriend! :) But, since the server is at my home,
    > and we're moving the telephone line too, it'll be down for a while. I
    > don't know when, and I don't know for how long. Anyways, I'll see you
    > guys at the other end of the movement project ;-)
    >
    > MeltDown
    > --
    > !For all your UT99/2k3/2k4 questions visit UnrealTower's FAQ section:
    > ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    > !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

    It seems I had the most friends in my life when I had a pickup truck. It
    now strikes me how much they liked me around moving time. hahahaha. Good
    Luck and watch the lower back.

    Mud_Jack
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    > [about me moving]

    Thanks you all!

    My current server, Zebra, will be moving along with me. For a short
    while, it'll be hosted by a friend of mine, so that I can move my
    telephone line and get me a different (cheaper) ADSL connection. When
    that's taken care of, and I have internet in my new home, the server
    will move there. Every server move includes a DNS update, so the site
    could be unreachable for a few hours somewhere today/tomorrow, and
    later on this or next week.

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

    Timmmmmbbbbeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

    Vis :-)

Games Servers Video Games