UnrealTower is going down...

Meltdown

Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament, alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

Hi all,

For a little while (a few days to a few weeks), UnrealTower is going
down. I'm moving from a very small student flat to a real house,
together with my girlfriend! :) But, since the server is at my home,
and we're moving the telephone line too, it'll be down for a while. I
don't know when, and I don't know for how long. Anyways, I'll see you
guys at the other end of the movement project ;-)

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

MeltDown wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> For a little while (a few days to a few weeks), UnrealTower is going
> down. I'm moving from a very small student flat to a real house,
> together with my girlfriend! :) But, since the server is at my home,
> and we're moving the telephone line too, it'll be down for a while. I
> don't know when, and I don't know for how long. Anyways, I'll see you
> guys at the other end of the movement project ;-)
>
> MeltDown
Safe travels Melti- don't drop the server or the girlfriend, especially
if she's covering the rent!

ominous

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2005

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 12:25:05 +0100, MeltDown wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> For a little while (a few days to a few weeks), UnrealTower is going down.
> I'm moving from a very small student flat to a real house, together with
> my girlfriend! :) But, since the server is at my home, and we're moving
> the telephone line too, it'll be down for a while. I don't know when, and
> I don't know for how long. Anyways, I'll see you guys at the other end of
> the movement project ;-)
>
> MeltDown

Good luck with the move, Melt. I know I've done it too many times and I
feel for you. See you on the other side.

<meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.org.imagination> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>For a little while (a few days to a few weeks), UnrealTower is going
>down. I'm moving from a very small student flat to a real house,
>together with my girlfriend! :) But, since the server is at my home,
>and we're moving the telephone line too, it'll be down for a while. I
>don't know when, and I don't know for how long. Anyways, I'll see you
>guys at the other end of the movement project ;-)
>
>MeltDown

Ugh. I hate moving. Good luck to you!

"MeltDown" <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.org.imagination> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> For a little while (a few days to a few weeks), UnrealTower is going
> down. I'm moving from a very small student flat to a real house,
> together with my girlfriend! :) But, since the server is at my home,
> and we're moving the telephone line too, it'll be down for a while. I
> don't know when, and I don't know for how long. Anyways, I'll see you
> guys at the other end of the movement project ;-)
>
> MeltDown
> --
> !For all your UT99/2k3/2k4 questions visit UnrealTower's FAQ section:
> ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
> !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

It seems I had the most friends in my life when I had a pickup truck. It
now strikes me how much they liked me around moving time. hahahaha. Good
Luck and watch the lower back.

Mud_Jack

Meltdown

> [about me moving]

Thanks you all!

My current server, Zebra, will be moving along with me. For a short
while, it'll be hosted by a friend of mine, so that I can move my
telephone line and get me a different (cheaper) ADSL connection. When
that's taken care of, and I have internet in my new home, the server
will move there. Every server move includes a DNS update, so the site
could be unreachable for a few hours somewhere today/tomorrow, and
later on this or next week.

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

Timmmmmbbbbeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Vis :)