I removed (manually, as the uninstaller was not able to do it) McAfee
Firewall from my pc and installed Zone Alarm Suite, but Security Center
keeps to tell me "one of the firewalls installed is working".
I would like to make Windows understand there is just a firewall installed
and working. Is there the way? Which Registry Keys do I remove?

Thanks in Advance.
--
Xenophaw

Look in C:\Program Files for a McAfee Folder. Remove the Firewall folder
if there.
Go to Start>Run type: regedit click Ok Navigate to
Hkey_Local_Machine\Software remove the McAfee Folder there and same for
Hkey_Current_User\Software