What kind of lens should I use for this?

Last response: in Digital Camera
December 30, 2004 5:57:10 PM

Hi Everyone. Listen , For about a week now a couple of dogs have been
going at it like crazy and I want to capture this action. What kind of
lens should I use to capture this? Thanks

More about : kind lens

Anonymous
December 30, 2004 8:34:20 PM

Uh, "Going at it", as in making love or war?

<orlandobay@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi Everyone. Listen , For about a week now a couple of dogs have been
> going at it like crazy and I want to capture this action. What kind of
> lens should I use to capture this? Thanks

Anonymous
December 30, 2004 8:39:42 PM

Give Me a Break...

How about one that you own....

Ron

<orlandobay@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi Everyone. Listen , For about a week now a couple of dogs have been
> going at it like crazy and I want to capture this action. What kind of
> lens should I use to capture this? Thanks

December 30, 2004 8:50:19 PM

On 30 Dec 2004 14:57:10 -0800, orlandobay@yahoo.com wrote:

>Hi Everyone. Listen , For about a week now a couple of dogs have been
>going at it like crazy and I want to capture this action. What kind of
>lens should I use to capture this? Thanks

I'd find a short one, to match what's in your other hand.
Anonymous
December 30, 2004 9:10:42 PM

<orlandobay@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi Everyone. Listen , For about a week now a couple of dogs have been
> going at it like crazy and I want to capture this action. What kind of
> lens should I use to capture this? Thanks

One attached to a camera, and make sure the lens cap is off. :>
December 31, 2004 3:06:05 AM

What a dumn ass question.

"BWL" <razamanaz99@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Uh, "Going at it", as in making love or war?
>

> <orlandobay@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Hi Everyone. Listen , For about a week now a couple of dogs have been
> > going at it like crazy and I want to capture this action. What kind of
> > lens should I use to capture this? Thanks

December 31, 2004 3:06:06 AM

Steve wrote:

> What a dumn ass question.

Not only that, but it comes from someone that actually thinks two dogs
doing the nasty is something worthwhile to point a lens at. Puppy
Porno! woo hoo!! I'd rather watch that other one eating the gourmet
cookbook - at least *that* image had something to do with taste.

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'