thesmartone

Honorable
Nov 28, 2012
ok so my western digital hard drive 250gb is able to start up and run windows xp perfectly fine on this everex computer but when i put in the computer it came in the sony vaio it always says disk read error ive tried every thing change the boot order put in a windows xp cd try and boot from there and it wont boot its like not reading anything i really need help cause the computer has good hardware i cant put on the other computer?

thesmartone

Honorable
Nov 28, 2012
i really dont know cause now i put the drive in and started it up and i got the yoyo :/ yea so now if i try and boot from the windows xp cd it gives me the yoyo sooo? oh and what i did was cause before i kept getting a disk read error so i took the hdd out put it in the everex and installed xp it worked but when i put it back i still got a disk read error but now all i get is yoyo i can get into bios and i can hit f12 or esc and i can select a boot like cd or hdd or usb but still which ever one you pick it shows yoyo

thx in advance

thesmartone

Honorable
Nov 28, 2012

yoyo its a y infinity y infinity symbol but now i dont get that all i get now is a disk read error occurred ctrl alt del to restart