Trident217

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2011
Hello,
I just finished installing everything in a new build. I'm working on an Asus M4A88T-V Motherboard, AMD 965 BE processor, compatible cosair ram in an Antec 300 Illusion case. When I power on the case, all the fans come on include the GPU fan, Processor/Heatsink fan but none of the ports on the motherboard are working.

I get a brief power to my monitor before it goes to sleep like it's not getting a signal. My keyboard/mouse are not being powered. Also the ports on the front of the case are not being recognized.

I've tried booting with 1 stick of RAM as opposed to the 2 I have in which did nothing but with no ports working I am unable to plug in speakers to hear if I'm receiving any beeps. Is there any other way to check? I am getting the green light on the motherboard showing it's powered but that's it.

Does anyone have any recommendations on something else I can try? I really don't want to have to RMA the motherboard..Any advice would be appreciated or if you need more info, please let me know.