Sign in with
Your question

Learning to build pc for first time ?

Last response: in Systems
August 25, 2010 7:14:51 AM

guys i want to learn how to build pc for my luck i know how to build all of the hardware cpu,mobo,ram,hdd,..etc and i know how to connect the psu cables but the real thing i dont know is the case connectors hdd led - reset switch , etc
i want the best idea to build pc can i buy 30 $ pc and learn on it or i dont want to say or but i dont want to risk my current system because if i take all of the parts of my system and i want to build it again im afraid one mistake will blow my system and if any one who have videos or picture i will be thankful and appreciated.
thanks in advance

More about : learning build time

Related resources
August 25, 2010 6:53:48 PM

johnnyq8 said:
guys i want to learn how to build pc for my luck i know how to build all of the hardware cpu,mobo,ram,hdd,..etc and i know how to connect the psu cables but the real thing i dont know is the case connectors hdd led - reset switch , etc
i want the best idea to build pc can i buy 30 $ pc and learn on it or i dont want to say or but i dont want to risk my current system because if i take all of the parts of my system and i want to build it again im afraid one mistake will blow my system and if any one who have videos or picture i will be thankful and appreciated.
thanks in advance

Download and read the case and motherboard manuals. Cover to cover.
August 26, 2010 1:37:00 AM

guys thanks for the replies but there is something hard i need to know all of the psu cables and the psu cables and the hardware all of this i know how to build it but the diffecult is the case connectors ( fire wire - usb - ... etc ) all of the matter is the case connectors how to know where i connect them
thanks in advance
August 26, 2010 7:51:43 AM

Hmm if u meant how to connect front case connectors to front panel connectors on mobo just read the mobo manual carefully and follow the labels for each header/s Match with front case connectors accordingly
August 26, 2010 4:21:50 PM

thanks for the picture i have save it if you dont mind
August 27, 2010 12:31:39 AM

You are welcomed but this is just an example: look for a similar diagram in the motherboard that you eventually buy
!