how to follow to another server

Last response: in Video Games
March 3, 2005 4:13:15 PM

Hi,
Someone I played with said to follow to an awesome server. I dont know how.
Anybody knows?
Gr.
W-R

More about : follow server

Anonymous
March 3, 2005 5:30:47 PM

"Herman" <h[erman]vanmoerkerk@home.nl> wrote in message
news:D 06v14$5cg$1@news6.zwoll1.ov.home.nl...
> Someone I played with said to follow to an awesome server. I dont know
how.
> Anybody knows?

You can do at least the following in UT2k4:
Add him to your buddy list and then in the server browser you should see
where he's playing if he's online.
Anonymous
March 4, 2005 2:32:11 PM

Herman wrote:
> Hi,
> Someone I played with said to follow to an awesome server. I dont know how.
> Anybody knows?
> Gr.
> W-R

I have read about people using X-Fire to do the same thing.

gorilla
Related resources
March 4, 2005 6:43:08 PM

Herman wrote:

> Someone I played with said to follow to an awesome server. I dont know how.
> Anybody knows?

If he gives you an ip address it's easy.

Say he gives you the ip: 62.80.127.94:28000 (Which happens to be a good
nw dom server :)  )

Open console in ut and type:

open 62.80.127.94:28000

Or use the pulldown multiplayer menu to enter the IP there.

--
Flash
Anonymous

Thxs All...:-)