how to follow to another server

Hi,
Someone I played with said to follow to an awesome server. I dont know how.
Anybody knows?
Gr.
W-R
4 answers Last reply
More about follow server

    "Herman" <h[erman]vanmoerkerk@home.nl> wrote in message
    > Someone I played with said to follow to an awesome server. I dont know
    how.
    > Anybody knows?

    You can do at least the following in UT2k4:
    Add him to your buddy list and then in the server browser you should see
    where he's playing if he's online.

    Herman wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Someone I played with said to follow to an awesome server. I dont know how.
    > Anybody knows?
    > Gr.
    > W-R

    I have read about people using X-Fire to do the same thing.

    gorilla

    Herman wrote:

    > Someone I played with said to follow to an awesome server. I dont know how.
    > Anybody knows?

    If he gives you an ip address it's easy.

    Say he gives you the ip: 62.80.127.94:28000 (Which happens to be a good
    nw dom server :) )

    Open console in ut and type:

    open 62.80.127.94:28000

    Or use the pulldown multiplayer menu to enter the IP there.

    --
    Flash

    Thxs All...:-)

    "Herman" <h[erman]vanmoerkerk@home.nl> schreef in bericht
    > Hi,
    > Someone I played with said to follow to an awesome server. I dont know
    > how.
    > Anybody knows?
    > Gr.
    > W-R