  • Servers
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 5, 2005 9:05:20 PM

Hi,

I am trying to host a game in UT2004. I made some custom made voice
packages. When playing against bots, I want hear my favourite sounds. I
added the line in UT2004.ini: ServerPackages=.....Also I edited the
individual bots with this voice pack. But when playing as Server, I cannot
hear the voices I created. Am I missing out something here ?? Is it possible
in the first place ?

thanks

Marcel

More about : server settings voice pacakage

March 6, 2005 7:24:01 AM

Upload the package to the server as well and follow the insturctions very
carefuly. I guess you are talking about the Zounds?
Make sure the mutator is enabled when you start the server. If installed
correctlym it appears in your muator list, server configuration.

news:D 0cost$f2d$1@news3.zwoll1.ov.home.nl...

!