server settings with voice pacakage

Hi,

I am trying to host a game in UT2004. I made some custom made voice
packages. When playing against bots, I want hear my favourite sounds. I
added the line in UT2004.ini: ServerPackages=.....Also I edited the
individual bots with this voice pack. But when playing as Server, I cannot
hear the voices I created. Am I missing out something here ?? Is it possible
in the first place ?

thanks

Marcel
1 answer Last reply
More about server settings voice pacakage

    Upload the package to the server as well and follow the insturctions very
    carefuly. I guess you are talking about the Zounds?
    Make sure the mutator is enabled when you start the server. If installed
    correctlym it appears in your muator list, server configuration.

    "Marcel Hartgers" <makabesu@home.nl> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am trying to host a game in UT2004. I made some custom made voice
    > packages. When playing against bots, I want hear my favourite sounds. I
    > added the line in UT2004.ini: ServerPackages=.....Also I edited the
    > individual bots with this voice pack. But when playing as Server, I cannot
    > hear the voices I created. Am I missing out something here ?? Is it
    possible
    > in the first place ?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > Marcel