downloaded maps not loading in game

UT 2004

I have downloaded some extra maps that I have pplayed on, on some servers.
Some of them work fine, and some don't actaully load into the game when I
start it, so I can't play it. But I did correctly copy it to the maps
folder.

An example is ONS-Mass Destruction. I downloaded and copied it to the maps
folder but it doesn't show up in the game.

I am runnung the latest update also, v3355.

Well after I downloaded and installed the ECE update, my maps started
working. They required this update to be installed.