downloaded maps not loading in game

UT 2004

I have downloaded some extra maps that I have pplayed on, on some servers.
Some of them work fine, and some don't actaully load into the game when I
start it, so I can't play it. But I did correctly copy it to the maps
folder.

An example is ONS-Mass Destruction. I downloaded and copied it to the maps
folder but it doesn't show up in the game.

I am runnung the latest update also, v3355.
1 answer Last reply
More about downloaded maps loading game

    Well after I downloaded and installed the ECE update, my maps started
    working. They required this update to be installed.

    "Rick Roth" <rickroth@suscom.net> wrote in message
    > UT 2004
    >
    > I have downloaded some extra maps that I have pplayed on, on some servers.
    > Some of them work fine, and some don't actaully load into the game when I
    > start it, so I can't play it. But I did correctly copy it to the maps
    > folder.
    >
    > An example is ONS-Mass Destruction. I downloaded and copied it to the maps
    > folder but it doesn't show up in the game.
    >
    > I am runnung the latest update also, v3355.

Games Servers Video Games