Not showing the score anymore

disaster101

Distinguished
May 1, 2011
hey i wasnt too sure what page to ask this on but seeings i just got my new asus iv formula and have my ram at 1890mhz i think its actual speed is the 1866mhz and my 1090t is clocked too 4.1ghz but with the windows rating it says error could not complete and something too do with the driver or something would this be a problem? will try to get a copy screen of what it says when i get a chance any help much appreciated.

disaster101

Distinguished
May 1, 2011
i was actually thinking about what it was a while back my older board broke static but only blew the back usb slots but when i got my new mobo back i placed all the parts back on and it was fine at first but slowly things went wrong freezing mainly and reinstalled windows and was fine so might have to wipe and restore it :/ bit of a pain

A driver, faulty component, OS, etc can cause this error. If it were your only problem then I wouldn't re-install Windows.

I assume you looked at the link, besides Drivers it's a good idea to run SFC and try the following:
"You may try the steps given below and check if that helps.
1. Go to: %systemroot%\Performance\WinSAT\DataStore and try to delete everything but the most recent file.
2. Reboot the computer
3. Then try doing the re-assessment."