The EDitor's choice edition

This edition has got some extra vehicles and maps. Can I download this,
or do I have to buy the DVD? I am about to buy the game, but I don't
want to shell out the extra cash for the DVD editon if I don't have to.
I'm mostly buing it to play the RO and AB mods, anyway. But it's
nearly impossible to get tired of ONS-Torlan in the demo :)

Tor

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 15:38:34 GMT, Tydr Schnubbis <fake@address.dude>
wrote:

>This edition has got some extra vehicles and maps. Can I download this,
>or do I have to buy the DVD? I am about to buy the game, but I don't
>want to shell out the extra cash for the DVD editon if I don't have to.
> I'm mostly buing it to play the RO and AB mods, anyway. But it's
>nearly impossible to get tired of ONS-Torlan in the demo :)
>
>Tor

Yes, you can download the ECE. Check the usual Unreal download sites
or Google it.

I am glad this one came up because I haven't downloaded that yet, and it
sounds like a must have! Here is a link to the download, it is a big one!

ftp://ftp4.edgefiles.com//games-fusion.net/www/patches/ut2004/ut2004-ECEBonusPack.zip

Rick Roth wrote:
> I am glad this one came up because I haven't downloaded that yet, and it
> sounds like a must have! Here is a link to the download, it is a big one!
>
> ftp://ftp4.edgefiles.com//games-fusion.net/www/patches/ut2004/ut2004-ECEBonusPack.zip

Thank you. I couldn't find it at unrealtournament.com, and figured that
if it wasn't there, it would be hard to find. Strange. But anyway,
they've got at fileplanet.com too. It's only 84 megs.

killa

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2005

"Tydr Schnubbis" <fake@address.dude> wrote in message
> This edition has got some extra vehicles and maps. Can I download this,
> or do I have to buy the DVD? I am about to buy the game, but I don't
> want to shell out the extra cash for the DVD editon if I don't have to.
> I'm mostly buing it to play the RO and AB mods, anyway. But it's
> nearly impossible to get tired of ONS-Torlan in the demo :)
>
> Tor

Yeah u should get the ECE edition its worth the download at its free!

a good site u can download it from is www.beyondunreal.com and u don't gotta
register at the site to download it

OK dumb question I suppose but I can't figure out the proper way to install
it, does it self install?
Lyle

"Folk" <Folk@folk.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 15:38:34 GMT, Tydr Schnubbis <fake@address.dude>
> wrote:
>
> >This edition has got some extra vehicles and maps. Can I download this,
> >or do I have to buy the DVD? I am about to buy the game, but I don't
> >want to shell out the extra cash for the DVD editon if I don't have to.
> > I'm mostly buing it to play the RO and AB mods, anyway. But it's
> >nearly impossible to get tired of ONS-Torlan in the demo :)
> >
> >Tor
>
> Yes, you can download the ECE. Check the usual Unreal download sites
> or Google it.

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 23:27:47 -0500, "Lyle Walsh"
<walshlgNOSPAM@knologyNOSPAM.net> wrote:

>OK dumb question I suppose but I can't figure out the proper way to install
>it, does it self install?
>Lyle

Yup, it's supposed to self install, but I guess it could depend on who
packaged it. I think I got mine from Atari and it was just a click
and install kind of thing.