Translocator disappearing in Sniper Arena

Hello -
When I host a multiplayer game with the Sniper Arena mod, the
Translocator is not available in the game. I've checked many times, and the
checkbox for the Translocator is selected. Is this by design, or is there a
way around it? I've noticed on internet games (which someone else is
hosting) that both are available at once. Any help would be appreciated, as
I've gotten used to using the Translocator for finding a good out of reach
spot.

Thanks

Mud_Jack

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:48:10 -0600, Mud_Jack wrote:

> Hello -
> When I host a multiplayer game with the Sniper Arena mod, the
> Translocator is not available in the game. I've checked many times, and
> the checkbox for the Translocator is selected. Is this by design, or is
> there a way around it? I've noticed on internet games (which someone
> else is hosting) that both are available at once. Any help would be
> appreciated, as I've gotten used to using the Translocator for finding a
> good out of reach spot.

Hi Jack,

The Sniper Arena mod replaces all weapons (including the translocator)
with the sniper rifle. There is a mod to add the trans back in but its
name slips my mind ATM. Maybe someone else can remember.

--
{AGUT}DeadMan

What most of the sniper servers do, like mine, is to have a rifle which
also has a sniper mod. The mod contains the rifle & translocator only
for weapons. I started out with the NYA-Pro rifle from NYA-Mike.com.
There are several rifles to choose from. I run my servers in Red-Hat so
I can not offer any help in setting up the game in MS.

gorilla

216.39.194.203:7777

{AGUT}DeadMan wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:48:10 -0600, Mud_Jack wrote:
>

>>Hello -
>> When I host a multiplayer game with the Sniper Arena mod, the
>>Translocator is not available in the game. I've checked many times, and
>>the checkbox for the Translocator is selected. Is this by design, or is
>>there a way around it? I've noticed on internet games (which someone
>>else is hosting) that both are available at once. Any help would be
>>appreciated, as I've gotten used to using the Translocator for finding a
>>good out of reach spot.
>>

> Hi Jack,
>
> The Sniper Arena mod replaces all weapons (including the translocator)
> with the sniper rifle. There is a mod to add the trans back in but its
> name slips my mind ATM. Maybe someone else can remember.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

update the server.
with 3355 wont let me in.
server outdated.

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:09:14 -0500, I wrote:

> update the server.
> with 3355 wont let me in.
> server outdated.

Check the name of the group you're posting to, for a clue.

--
{AGUT}DeadMan

I wrote:
> update the server.
> with 3355 wont let me in.
> server outdated.
So you are wanting to do with with UT2K4 right? I have no idea as to
how to do this.

gorilla

TRENDING THREADS