Do you mind going used?
If not, find a HD4870X2 for $200 and be happy.
Id say just wait for the HD6000.
I agree with this. If you're already getting decent performance then waiting till the late fall we'll probably see price drops on 5xxx cards plus the new 6xxx cards.