PLED+ PLED- PWRBTN# GND

HDLED+ HDLED- GND REST# DUMMY

My case cables are these

+ (Green)

- (White)

H.D.D. LED (Red, White)

PowerSW (Orange, White)

Reset SW (Blue, White)

How would I go about aligning the cables to the motherboard?

Thanks!

Solution
This should work:

+ (Green) to PLED+ (reverse the white and green if the Power LED is not lit when the system is powered up)

- (White) to PLED-

H.D.D. LED (Red, White) to HDLED+ and HDLED- (reverse the connector if the HDD LED does work when accessing the HDD)

PowerSW (Orange, White) to PWRBTN# and GND

Reset SW (Blue, White) to GND and REST#

EDIT: No damages will occur if you make a mistake.
This should work:

+ (Green) to PLED+ (reverse the white and green if the Power LED is not lit when the system is powered up)

- (White) to PLED-

H.D.D. LED (Red, White) to HDLED+ and HDLED- (reverse the connector if the HDD LED does work when accessing the HDD)

PowerSW (Orange, White) to PWRBTN# and GND

Reset SW (Blue, White) to GND and REST#

Solution

Gobble45

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2011

Yes, this is very similar to my own.
i have an ASRock 880G Extreme 3.
the only problem is, i have the Power LED around the wrong way, so when my PC is off, the LED is on :S haha.
yer the only thing i can think of, which im not too sure of, and correct me if im wrong..
on my own pc, like i said the Power LED cabels are around the wrong way, but when my PC is unplugged from the power point, (AKA NO POWER AT ALL GETTING TO MY SYSTEM) the power LED remains active.. my mate told me that it was the battery on the motherboard powering it. (BIOS battery i think? not too sure, the watch battery thingy., lol) which could be bad if the battery dies.

Gobble45

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2011

I rarely turn my PC of, so this isnt really an issue, but next time im inside my computer working on whatever, ill fix it up.
if say the battery dies? what are the consquences? New motherboard? reset BIOS? etc

Gobble45

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2011

BIOS settings you mean?
if so; then yes, i remember, because the only thing i changed in the bios was the boot order. haha.