how to display thinkpad t41p on tv ?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
December 12, 2004 1:27:48 AM

I have a Thinkpad T41P. I want to display on a TV. Is this possible ?
How ? Thanks.

More about : display thinkpad t41p

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
January 6, 2005 9:14:31 PM

Can this be done in the first place ? I have a Thinkpad T41P. I want
to display on a TV. Is this possible ? How ? Thanks.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
January 9, 2005 1:32:58 AM

There is an S-Video output on my T41p. Just behind the lan and telephone
sockets.
Connect this to a TV or Video that has an S-Video in and off you go.

Graham

!