Proplem Unauthorized Computer.

Hi everyone,

i don't know where can i write post however, I have problem with website if i login it show me this message " 403 Forbidden Unauthorized Computer. "

i know they were blocked my computer not member because i login by my laptop without any problem, also i installed Linux ubuntu and showed me seem problem .

website for Tracker torrent .
9 answers Last reply
More about proplem unauthorized computer
  1. You didn't provide a link to the site, but they probably limit connectivity to a single computer from each IP address. Did you try to copy the cookie(s) for that site from your laptop to other computers?
  2. GhislainG said:
    You didn't provide a link to the site, but they probably limit connectivity to a single computer from each IP address. Did you try to copy the cookie(s) for that site from your laptop to other computers?

i don't think they probably limit connectivity to a single computer from each IP address because i can login in another laptop also . but how can copy cookie (s) ?
  3. Maybe I should include a few more details. Other computers in my network can log in just fine. My desktop is the only computer that doesn't have access ­It seems as if they have blocked me. Could it be they have blocked my Mac address? If so, how can I change it?
  4. dew1 said:
    Maybe I should include a few more details. Other computers in my network can log in just fine. My desktop is the only computer that doesn't have access ­It seems as if they have blocked me. Could it be they have blocked my Mac address? If so, how can I change it?

If other PCs work, then they don't use cookies to block your desktop. Unless you run code that retrieves it, I doubt that they know your MAC address, but they can easily check the name of your system. If all else fails, contact their support.
  5. I changed name and I installed Linux, there is not any new, and I told them but they said you breach laws and I didn't do any thing violation and o told them that .
  6. If you have the right to access that site and they refuse, then you don't have too many options.
  7. Are you supposed to have access to that site? If not I am not sure that you have very many options available to you.

Tim Macking - MCSE
    IT Consultant
  8. GhislainG >> I'm sorry I don't know what did you say ?

macking >> also what did you mean that ?

I'm sorry because my language English not good .
  9. If you are an authorized customer, take legal action (unless you breached the law). If not, they have every right to refuse your connection. You can use Google to translate.
Ask a new question

Read More

Login Computers Networking