Sign in with
Your question

Proplem Unauthorized Computer.

Last response: in Networking
April 11, 2010 10:22:19 PM

Hi everyone,

i don't know where can i write post however, I have problem with website if i login it show me this message " 403 Forbidden Unauthorized Computer. "

i know they were blocked my computer not member because i login by my laptop without any problem, also i installed Linux ubuntu and showed me seem problem .

website for Tracker torrent .

April 12, 2010 2:15:17 AM

You didn't provide a link to the site, but they probably limit connectivity to a single computer from each IP address. Did you try to copy the cookie(s) for that site from your laptop to other computers?
April 12, 2010 8:19:45 AM

GhislainG said:
You didn't provide a link to the site, but they probably limit connectivity to a single computer from each IP address. Did you try to copy the cookie(s) for that site from your laptop to other computers?

i don't think they probably limit connectivity to a single computer from each IP address because i can login in another laptop also . but how can copy cookie (s) ?
Related resources
April 12, 2010 11:33:58 AM

Maybe I should include a few more details. Other computers in my network can log in just fine. My desktop is the only computer that doesn't have access ­It seems as if they have blocked me. Could it be they have blocked my Mac address? If so, how can I change it?
April 12, 2010 12:07:57 PM

dew1 said:
Maybe I should include a few more details. Other computers in my network can log in just fine. My desktop is the only computer that doesn't have access ­It seems as if they have blocked me. Could it be they have blocked my Mac address? If so, how can I change it?

If other PCs work, then they don't use cookies to block your desktop. Unless you run code that retrieves it, I doubt that they know your MAC address, but they can easily check the name of your system. If all else fails, contact their support.
April 12, 2010 1:26:37 PM

I changed name and I installed Linux, there is not any new, and I told them but they said you breach laws and I didn't do any thing violation and o told them that .
April 12, 2010 7:41:37 PM

If you have the right to access that site and they refuse, then you don't have too many options.
April 12, 2010 8:15:29 PM

Are you supposed to have access to that site? If not I am not sure that you have very many options available to you.

Tim Macking - MCSE
IT Consultant
April 12, 2010 10:35:49 PM

GhislainG >> I'm sorry I don't know what did you say ?

macking >> also what did you mean that ?

I'm sorry because my language English not good .

April 13, 2010 1:23:20 AM

If you are an authorized customer, take legal action (unless you breached the law). If not, they have every right to refuse your connection. You can use Google to translate.
!