Video Splitter

I have a video splitter that connects my 2 monitors to the same video card. The splitter has all male screws and I am looking for the connectors that would allow me to convert the male screws on the splitter cable to female do I can screw the monitors into the splitter cable itself, problem is, and it may be a dumb question, but what exactly are they called so I can try to find them to buy? I know must be a dime a dozen.
1 answer Last reply
More about video splitter
  1. Gender changers, usually the term is used for whole ports, but will probably apply to what you are trying to do.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Video Monitors Graphics