jahiera and viconia romance

No not together ) but in true role playing tradition I have them both
fighting over me (with Soubar multi romance).
All went well in my recently stopped game but eventually Jahiera gave me an
ultimatum and I chose her over Viconia but did not totally blow Viconia away
just said I would be wary of her. This seemed to displease both. Jahiera
never spoke to me again after that; but I had stopped the game before
finding a romantic copse.
So my questions are did I have to choose one or the other at that time?
would the romances of started up again? if I temporarily remove one or other
from the party does that effect the romance?
I am enjoying my chats with Viconia but Jahiera is my long termer - I have
yet to finish this romance in any pre fix/mod game and I do not want to risk
spoiling this romantic adventurer with my true love)

Thx for any help
ATB
The Chris

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

The Chris wrote:
> No not together ) but in true role playing tradition I have them both
> fighting over me (with Soubar multi romance).
> All went well in my recently stopped game but eventually Jahiera gave me an
> ultimatum and I chose her over Viconia but did not totally blow Viconia away
> just said I would be wary of her.

"I value your advice, consider me warned" was choosing Viconia.

As far as Viconia not talking to you anymore...install non-WeiDU mods
like Shadows of Soubar at your own risk.

"Kish" <Kish_K@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> The Chris wrote:
> > No not together ) but in true role playing tradition I have them both
> > fighting over me (with Soubar multi romance).
> > All went well in my recently stopped game but eventually Jahiera gave me
an
> > ultimatum and I chose her over Viconia but did not totally blow Viconia
away
> > just said I would be wary of her.
>
> "I value your advice, consider me warned" was choosing Viconia.
>
> As far as Viconia not talking to you anymore...install non-WeiDU mods
> like Shadows of Soubar at your own risk.
One possibility is that you choose Jaheira indeed. So Viconia stops
talking to you and you _are_ romancing Jaheira. The reason
Jaheira is not talking to you could be simple: sometimes the
Jaheira romance only progresses after sleeping in an outside
area. So try sleeping in a wilderness area.

Wim