Vehicle switching weapons

How is this done? I've spectated a few people switching weapons in the
hellbender and the goliath (between main cannon and machine gun)...

Cheers
2 answers Last reply
More about vehicle switching weapons

    > How is this done? I've spectated a few people switching weapons in the
    > hellbender and the goliath (between main cannon and machine gun)...

    Press "1", "2", "3", etc.

    Kris

    That's done the trick... Don't know why I didn't think of that!

    Cheers

    "Kris Vorwerk" <nothanks@noonehere.org> wrote in message
    >> How is this done? I've spectated a few people switching weapons in the
    >> hellbender and the goliath (between main cannon and machine gun)...
    >

    > Press "1", "2", "3", etc.
    >

    > Kris

Games Video Games