Vehicle switching weapons

Last response: in Video Games
March 20, 2005 1:10:39 AM

How is this done? I've spectated a few people switching weapons in the
hellbender and the goliath (between main cannon and machine gun)...

Cheers
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 1:10:40 AM

> How is this done? I've spectated a few people switching weapons in the
> hellbender and the goliath (between main cannon and machine gun)...

Press "1", "2", "3", etc.

Kris
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 1:56:15 AM

That's done the trick... Don't know why I didn't think of that!

Cheers

!