terry

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windowsxp.accessibility,microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

My taskbar suddenly changed from a Blue color to white. How do I get back my
original color with Green "Start" and the rest of the taskbar Blue. I use
Windows XP.
Thank you kindly.

map

Terry wrote:
> My taskbar suddenly changed from a Blue color to white. How do I get
> back my original color with Green "Start" and the rest of the taskbar
> Blue. I use Windows XP.
> Thank you kindly.

Try a reboot.

--
Mike Pawlak

Alias

"Terry" <tredmunds(remove this)@optonline.net> wrote in message
> My taskbar suddenly changed from a Blue color to white. How do I get back
> my original color with Green "Start" and the rest of the taskbar Blue. I
> use Windows XP.
> Thank you kindly.

Sure you don't mean Silver colored? Someone must have changed your Theme.
Right click on your desktop, go to Properties and then Themes and set it
back to Windows XP using the drop down menu.

Alias