Sign in with
Your question

How to connect in server in windows 7

Last response: in Networking
April 13, 2010 1:47:11 AM

Hello, i have a laptop with windows 7 , i can connect to our wireless internet but i cant connect to our server ( windows nt server). i can do filesharing to all network but i cant access our server..

More about : connect server windows

April 13, 2010 11:53:54 AM

Which version of windows 7 do you have? Home doesn't do domains. Also I'm not sure if it would work with NT, as opposed to 2003/2008 or something with AD.
m
l
April 23, 2010 1:25:26 AM

I dont know what version I am using , It was written in the Cd Windows 7 Starter. I really cant connect to our server
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
April 23, 2010 6:45:18 AM

merl said:
I dont know what version I am using , It was written in the Cd Windows 7 Starter. I really cant connect to our server

[#0005ff]
Go into the Windows 7 Control Centre and click on Large Icons in the top right hand corner. Then click the System icon and post back the version of Windows 7 you can see written on the General tab. You can also find the server's Operating System in its own Control Panel but you don't need to click on the Large Icons button in there - because there isn't one. ::D  While you're in the server's System settings, look under the Computer Name tab and post back whether it's in a Workgroup or a Domain.

[/#000ff]
m
l
!