Sign in with
Your question

AMD & ATi or Intel & Nvidia?

Last response: in Systems
August 28, 2010 3:19:17 PM

people keep arguing about which is better and more efficient...well im here to ask YOU your opinion...

in a 2000$ dollar budget give me your best specs with an AMD & ATi setup...same with Intel and Nvidia...2000$...post your specs in the comments below...we'll see..

please post the specs and their according prices..

More about : amd ati intel nvidia

Related resources
a b À AMD
August 28, 2010 3:59:47 PM

My opinion is that most processors and graphics cards, regardless of brand, are priced in a manner that reflects their price quite well. This is not linear though, it is more of a curve if you were to graph out price per performance. With the Athlon IIx4 representing excellent value and the 980X representing little performance increase for the cost.

Is this thread just personal interest or are you asking the question because it relates to a potential build of yours? Regardless, what would be the purpose of the system at this pricepoint? Gaming? Video rendering? server?
m
l
a c 171 Î Nvidia
a b À AMD
August 28, 2010 4:43:43 PM

This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Systems by Mousemonkey
m
l
August 28, 2010 4:59:31 PM

2000? I'd go Intel and ATI.
m
l
August 28, 2010 5:04:17 PM

IMO Dell for a nice IPS monitor.

Easily a better investment than computer parts which halve in value after 9 months.
m
l
!