Sign in with
Your question

470 water cooling system help

Last response: in Components
November 17, 2010 4:37:40 PM

Hi, this is my first post and question ever. My relevant specs to my question are

Obsidian 800d case
asus rampage III extreme motherboard
dual gigabyte 480gtx
980x processor
corsair h70 cooler

I would like to water cool my lava hot video cards. I've done my research online, (mostly on this website), so I know the basics pretty well. However, ordering all the specs is kinda fustrating because i don't know which fittings to get along with what tubing. The only thing I know to order is 2 of the DD-470gtx water blocks for my cards, but I don't know what to order for the rest of my specs in order to build a solidly performing water loop. Please help me make a complete order list to build my loop. Thanks in advance.

water block- 2 DD-470gtx
pump- ?
reservoir - ?
radiator - ?
fans - ?
tubing - ?
fittings - ?
November 19, 2010 5:22:18 PM

Usually, there are pre-made water coolers for the GPU. if, however, you want to do this yourself,( as for what I can see,) I would go to a local computer shop and see if any of them have a recommendation.
November 19, 2010 6:34:19 PM

sandoval90 said:
Hi, this is my first post and question ever. My relevant specs to my question are

Obsidian 800d case
asus rampage III extreme motherboard
dual gigabyte 480gtx
980x processor
corsair h70 cooler

I would like to water cool my lava hot video cards. I've done my research online, (mostly on this website), so I know the basics pretty well. However, ordering all the specs is kinda fustrating because i don't know which fittings to get along with what tubing. The only thing I know to order is 2 of the DD-470gtx water blocks for my cards, but I don't know what to order for the rest of my specs in order to build a solidly performing water loop. Please help me make a complete order list to build my loop. Thanks in advance.

water block- 2 DD-470gtx
pump- ?
reservoir - ?
radiator - ?
fans - ?
tubing - ?
fittings - ?

Do more research, it will allow you to ask more specific questions rather than " Please tell me what to get ".
When you have , post in the coolers & heatsinks section of the forum and you'll receive better responses.
!