Asus Maximus IV Extreme Bluetooth

thefear

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2006
Hello People, Quick Easy question about my motherboard the Asus Maximus Extreme IV B3..

As you guys might know this motherboard has a bluetooth addon which allows for the ROG overclock features via a phone and stuff..

I was also wondering am i able to get this bluetooth to be able to connect to other things for file transfer of photos and whatnot? .. or is it only going to work with the overclocking features? ..

Because ive tried connecting it to anything and it doesnt seam to find it, As most of the Options in the taskbar for the bluetooth dont do anything (open or respond) ..

If it is possible am i missing a driver or have i got something not connected properly? ..

Thanks peeps!

puttsy

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
"Smashes through all the barriers of conventional overclocking !
Still overclocking in old-fashioned way? Let RC Bluetooth bring you the whole new idea of how to do! Just simply push the button from the Back I/O on the RC Bluetooth card, overclockers can real-time monitor the desktop PC system status & tweak its parameters - such as voltages and frequency on the fly. When users want to use ordinary bluetooth functions, just simply push the button once again & enjoy all the wireless convenience brought from RC Bluetooth."

From Asus product description. So it appears you can, look through Asus forums, you'll have better luck finding the answers as well as how to do it more effectively.

puttsy

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
Thanks for posting the link. I don't personally use this board but, glad you found the answer! Also, please select a correct answer. (Your second post is the correct one, not mine. Use yours with the link)