Retrieving accidentally deleted voice mail messages ?

Last response: in Network Providers
April 13, 2005 8:37:36 AM

Does anyone know how to do this? I accidentally deleted a message, and
cannot get a hold of tech support. (past business hours!!)

Help!

Thanks in advance!
April 13, 2005 8:37:37 AM

Anais via CellPhoneKB.com wrote:
> Does anyone know how to do this? I accidentally deleted a message, and
> cannot get a hold of tech support. (past business hours!!)
>
> Help!
>
> Thanks in advance!

If, after deleting a message you change your mind and want to retrieve
it, just press 1 and save it when it comes around again. If you've hung
up from the call, then you're SOL because VM messages aren't archived in
any way. Tech Support can't help you.

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'

Gah! Call me SOL. :(

Thanks so much for your kind response.
April 13, 2005 11:30:01 AM

Anais via CellPhoneKB.com wrote:
> Gah! Call me SOL. :(
>
> Thanks so much for your kind response.

Try not to beat up on yourself too much, I think we've all done this at
least once. From my own experience, I rarely delete a message the first
time I hear it. Since the cost of using voice mail remains unaffected
by the number of undeleted messages, I keep them around for a while.

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'