Sign in with
Your question

Intel 330 assistance

Last response: in Storage
December 4, 2012 12:41:41 AM

Hello,

I bought an intel 330 series 240 GB SSD for a new computer I built. I know sandforce SSDs aren't always the most popular, but the intels seem to be well liked. My question is do I need to download any new firmware or drivers or anything to get the most out of this? I just want to make sure I don' suffer any issues from not being up to date.

Also I found that the windows 7 ultimate install on this seems excessively large at 153 GB if anyone has any suggestions for reducing that.

Thanks

More about : intel 330 assistance

December 5, 2012 6:30:06 AM

moose016 said:
Hello,

I bought an intel 330 series 240 GB SSD for a new computer I built. I know sandforce SSDs aren't always the most popular, but the intels seem to be well liked. My question is do I need to download any new firmware or drivers or anything to get the most out of this? I just want to make sure I don' suffer any issues from not being up to date.

Also I found that the windows 7 ultimate install on this seems excessively large at 153 GB if anyone has any suggestions for reducing that.

Thanks

If its Intel ; the firmware is usually upto date but just make sure that you have firmware ver 5.0.4
m
l
!