UT2004 - Maps not caching

Last response: in Video Games
March 29, 2005 2:08:50 AM

Hi,

My system is dowmloading maps and I can play them fine but it doesnt seem to
cache them. Thats is next time I play that map it downloads it again, every
time.

I am on a 2meg BT connection so its not so bad any more but I would like to
know why.

Any ideas anybody ?

Thanks.

JB

More about : ut2004 maps caching

Anonymous
March 29, 2005 2:08:51 AM

"Bishman" <jonathan.bishop@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:D 29v9i$a3f$1@sparta.btinternet.com...
> Hi,
>
> My system is dowmloading maps and I can play them fine but it doesnt seem
> to cache them. Thats is next time I play that map it downloads it again,
> every time.
>
> I am on a 2meg BT connection so its not so bad any more but I would like
> to know why.
>
> Any ideas anybody ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> JB

Did you happen to check your ut2004.ini to see if the purgecachedays is set
to 999?
!