UT2004 - Maps not caching

Hi,

My system is dowmloading maps and I can play them fine but it doesnt seem to
cache them. Thats is next time I play that map it downloads it again, every
time.

I am on a 2meg BT connection so its not so bad any more but I would like to
know why.

Any ideas anybody ?

Thanks.

JB
1 answer Last reply
More about ut2004 maps caching

    "Bishman" <jonathan.bishop@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > My system is dowmloading maps and I can play them fine but it doesnt seem
    > to cache them. Thats is next time I play that map it downloads it again,
    > every time.
    >
    > I am on a 2meg BT connection so its not so bad any more but I would like
    > to know why.
    >
    > Any ideas anybody ?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > JB

    Did you happen to check your ut2004.ini to see if the purgecachedays is set
    to 999?

Connection Cache Games Video Games