Tags:
  • New Build
  • Computer
  • Systems
Last response: in Systems
August 29, 2010 12:22:30 PM

Hello Experts,

I am in need of you experts here.

I am novice and a lay man in purchasing a computer for myself.
I need to work on some lab simulating software's on my desktop/laptop computer for my career learning's ( software's like GNS3, Virtual Machines, etc) which are highly demanding CPU processes utilization & too intensive for CPU and also demands lot of RAM memory & high bus speed.
I tried reading about Intel products(i5 and i7)(at ark.intel.com) but i am unable to decide which to choose and what corresponding motherboard to choose as i am not good in matching which processor suits which kinda motherboard and vice verse.

So please help me to find a processor and motherboard for below main requirements.
1. Highly demanding CPU processes
2. Good Memory speed(i prefer DDR3, but dunno which brand)
3. High Bus Speed between CPU/memory/data
4. I am not a gaming freak
5. And also high quality graphics capable to watch HD / Blue Ray movies.

Please help me.
Many Thanks.

Regards,
Manjunath
Removed

More about : suggestion high processing computer speed performance

August 29, 2010 12:56:46 PM

Not gonna be able to help you much unless you list a budget in us dollar equivalents. Posting a link to your preferred vender will help even more. If you're not ready to build your own, check your local warranties for hp, dell, etc. I prefer hp or compaq, but you may have other dominant brands in your area.
m
l
August 29, 2010 1:31:33 PM

This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Systems by Mousemonkey
m
l
August 29, 2010 2:01:58 PM

o1die said:
Not gonna be able to help you much unless you list a budget in us dollar equivalents. Posting a link to your preferred vender will help even more. If you're not ready to build your own, check your local warranties for hp, dell, etc. I prefer hp or compaq, but you may have other dominant brands in your area.

Hi
My budget is around US $200 to $300.
I would check with local warranties, but i cannot believe them bcoz all they want to make money by cheating, probably by giving not the best product.

I request again to help me to find one please.

m
l
September 8, 2010 6:00:11 AM

Help required from experts please.
I got a feedback to use i5 760.

Can someone let me know proper motherboard to use.

Also, if you have any other suggestions for processor i am glad to take.

Thanks.
m
l
September 16, 2010 4:16:52 AM

Any suggestions please.
m
l
!