Heatsink and fan for this mobo?

Solution

OOPs the link was supposed to be to This one -- the 245 not the 250 which is also an older version of the 255 - the 245 is the updated 240 and is only $7 more but for the $12 the 250 is also a better deal then the original OEM model you bought (though it has already been replaced with the new version 255 which is the new revision and has a small increase to the speed for another $5 ! -- If I were buying I'd get either the 245 or the 255 since they are slightly newer tech and around the same pricing depending on how much you want to spend (the 240 and 250 are decent but have been replaced by the new revisions which run at a...
HAve you ordered it yet ?? If not just get this instead

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103681

IT is the new revision of that CPU and for $7 more gets a newer model with a slight speed increase and comes with the stock Heatsink\fan and a better warranty !! (The OEM chip you linked only has a 30 day replacement warranty through Newegg and no warranty from AMD (thus the lower OEM pricing ) vs. 3 year warranty on the boxed version from AMD (so worth the $7 investment even if it didn't include the Heatsink and Fan you need !!!

endlessmanager

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010

Haha, I'm not into overclocking.

I have a 5770 and amd 965 for my main computer, I don't even know how to overclock it :p

OOPs the link was supposed to be to This one -- the 245 not the 250 which is also an older version of the 255 - the 245 is the updated 240 and is only $7 more but for the $12 the 250 is also a better deal then the original OEM model you bought (though it has already been replaced with the new version 255 which is the new revision and has a small increase to the speed for another $5 ! -- If I were buying I'd get either the 245 or the 255 since they are slightly newer tech and around the same pricing depending on how much you want to spend (the 240 and 250 are decent but have been replaced by the new revisions which run at a bit lower power draw and perform a bit better !)

Solution