Right So I'm at the very final stage of finishing my build, all I have left to do is connect my second HD5850 to my loop tomorrow and flash my Asus HD5850 to a BIOS I edited with RBE, The BIOS basically puts the card @ 950/1200 1.250V in 3D mode and also keeps powerplay working as it should. I'm doing this because I hate messing around with profiles and apps every time I want my card overclocked.
So I've done this to my Giagbye HD5850 with no troubles, Heres the process:
1) Use GPU-Z to get a copy of the Asus HD5850's BIOS, Load it into RBE and make the changes I want, Save the BIOS.
2) Check that I have a bootable CD and that my USB stick is FAT32
3) Put a copy of the orgianl BIOS and my edited BIOS as well as Atiflash onto my USB stick
4) Disable Overdrive in CCC
5) Restart my PC, Go to: Boot menu (F12) Choose CD ROM
6) go to C: Drive
7) use command: atiflash -f -p 0 flashme.bin
It thinks for 10 seconds then says "ERROR" in Red text. I then restarted my PC and the card is not flashed, nor bricked.