PC gamers more talented than console gamers!

this is common sense, and it's basically the main reason I am called a Hacker while Playing MW2 on my PS3 w/ keyboard + mouse. Your thumb is not as accurate as your hand when aiming therefor the mouse owns the joystick. Not exactly rocket science...

Hell yeah!! I pwn console players!

But seriously OvrClkr hit the nail on the head... mouse and keyboard are more accurate than a joystick ( or atleast its easier to be accurate with a mouse and keyboard).

Kkkk1

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2006

I must admit I never really got used the to XBOX 360 controller. Give me a mouse and keyboard any day. Funny thing is though my son much prefers his 360 controller. But for accuracy OvrClkr is right.

daship

Distinguished
Im tired of 360, Im getting ready to setup a gamer with eyefinity and 3 monitors on PC, bought some parts already.

Got to start patting the head and rubbing the tummy to get used to the mouse/key thing, hopefully ill catch on fast.

yup, same as my nephew (15), he uses the PS3 controller very well and normally finishes in the top 5. But I showed him how to use the keyboard and mouse since he was 4 years old and when he switches from joystick to key+mouse he usually gets around 20-40% more kills sometimes even beating me in the process :whistle:. Sometimes I have to practice at least an hour before I get in a match with him, these kids now at days spend more time studying the maps then I do at work, I guess I was the same at that age :)

paperfox

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2009
I agree with both of ovrclkr's posts and I would like to throw out that I own Bad Company 2 on both PC and Xbox and the game play styles for any given map are completely different, mainly because the PC users use the sniper kit so much more frequently than the Xbox people.

Helltech

Distinguished

Yeah this is true for a lot of games that I've played on both Xbox 360 (I'm still a die hard fan of it), and PC. You will find more accuracy based and long ranged tatics used on PC more then on consoles.

4745454b

Titan
I disagree with the word "talented". There are many talented players "on both sides". Using the keyboard/mouse option however lets you be more accurate. This shouldn't be news to anyone other then the die hard console fans.

TRENDING THREADS