Unreal Tournament 2005 to be released

"Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message
news:Jjb3e.2761$aR5.978@fe07.lga...
> sorry, but I don't click on spam links.

How do you know that it's a spam link?

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

oh my god, get a life, IT IS A JOKE, FWI IT IS THE 1ST OF APRIL!!!!
where am i suppose to host it?? on a piece of paper?
Cindy, welcome to the internet. Next time i will send you a fax.
ah, dont you worry about the hits.
btw, did u look at the link? look, it is not pointing to the home page, but
to a /test.
why do i bother, dont feed the troll. maybe you do not know what 1st of
april means.

http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm

In article <Jt-dnTmPx-pYwNDfRVn-qg@rogers.com>, <user> wrote:
> ok cindy, we are proud of you.

Who's Cindy?

"{AGUT}DeadMan" <oldman1961@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> In article <Jt-dnTmPx-pYwNDfRVn-qg@rogers.com>, <user> wrote:
>> ok cindy, we are proud of you.
>
> Who's Cindy?

I'm so confused.......

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

his username is margolis and i "connected" him with cindy margolis.

<user> wrote in message news:ePadnRB2asmuMNDfRVn-2A@rogers.com...
> his username is margolis and i "connected" him with cindy margolis.

Who's that?

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

google is your friend.

<user> wrote in message news:m4-dnWPzv4vXXdDfRVn-pw@rogers.com...
> google is your friend.

Now I'm jerking your chain. :p

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 14:09:58 -0800, goPostal wrote:

> <user> wrote in message news:m4-dnWPzv4vXXdDfRVn-pw@rogers.com...
>> google is your friend.
>>

> Now I'm jerking your chain. :p

Who's jerking?

--
{AGUT}DeadMan

> On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 14:09:58 -0800, goPostal wrote:
>

>> <user> wrote in message news:m4-dnWPzv4vXXdDfRVn-pw@rogers.com...
>>> google is your friend.
>>>

>> Now I'm jerking your chain. :p
>
> Who's jerking?
>
> --
> {AGUT}DeadMan

Heh heh....bad choice of verbs, huh?

Meltdown

<user> enlightened us with:
> oh my god, get a life, IT IS A JOKE, FWI IT IS THE 1ST OF APRIL!!!!
> where am i suppose to host it?? on a piece of paper?

Yes!

MeltDown